The job vacancies in Indian railways are filled through recruitment by Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), this year also. Indian railways are hiring the staff under two categories.
RRB Exam Pattern 2018
- Gazetted (group A & B)
- Non -gazetted (group C & D)
|Group B||Through RRB/ Promotion from group C|
RRB Indian Railways Group D Exam Pattern 2018
Indian Railway Recruitment Board is going to hire 62,907 employees in this year through RRB, for the vacancies of Group D.
- Questions are of objective types
- 1/3 negative marking for each wrong answer in the paper.
|Mathematics||100 Q=90 mins.|
|GI & Reasoning|
Indian Railway Exam Dates: RRB New Exam Dates
It is qualifying type exam, in which candidates are judged physically.
After CBT and Physical test qualified aspirants are called for document verification and then finally they are hired.
|Starting date of online application||10 Feb 2018|
|Last date of online application||31 March 2018|
|Tentative date of exam||Updated soon|
RRB Indian Railways Assistant Loco Pilot Exam Pattern 2018
RRB is recruiting Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) & recently released the notification for filling up 17,673 vacancies.
|Post||Exam||Time||No. of Question|
|ALP||CBT- 1||60 mins||75 Q|
|ALP||CBT -2||150 mins||175 Q|
|ALP||Computer-based aptitude test||–||–|
RRB Group D Paper Pattern 2018
- RRB Group D exam is objective type test.
- Paper consists of four sections.
- There are total 100 marks.
- The timing provided is of 90 mins.
- Negative marking is done for each wrong answer.
RRB Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Paper Pattern 2018
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) exam has 3 sections CBT -1,CBT- 2 & Aptitude test.
- There is a Negative marking is done for each wrong answer. in both stages (CBT -1, CBT- 2) i.e. 1/3.
- Candidates qualifying CBT -1 & CBT- 2 can only appear for Aptitude test.
- There is no negative marking in Aptitude test.
- Aptitude test has questions and answers only in Hindi & English.
Above given is the overall exam pattern for RRB Group D & ALP as well. Please be in touch for recent updates.