As it has been officially announced, SBI has decided to conduct the prelims for the position of Clerk for the session 2018-19 on 23rd, 24th and 30th of June, 2018.
Candidates appearing for the prelims can go for solving the mock tests in order to qualify the prelims with the higher percentage.
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2018
Many changes have been introduced in SBI Clerk 2018 in its examination pattern and cut-off.
Download the Answer Sheet: SBI Clerk Answer Key
The changes that have been done are:
- In the Prelims stage, sectional timing has been added.
- According to recent news, there will be no provision of sectional and overall cut off in SBI Clerk Prelims 2018.
- Selection will be done on the basis of aggregate marks scored in the Prelims. Selection of students for the Mains exam will be done by the authorities of SBI by going through the descending order of marks obtained by candidates.
- There will also be no provision of sectional cut-off in the Mains.
- Candidates qualifying the Mains will be placed according to their aggregate marks in its respective branches of states.
- The marks secured in the Prelims won’t be summed up for preparing the final merit list. For this, only the marks obtained in the Mains will be taken into consideration.
- The procedure of conducting interviews for the post of clerk has been eliminated.
The expected cut-off for SBI Clerk Prelims 2018 has bee mentioned below:
|Category of the Candidates||Cut-off (as expected out of a total of 100 marks)|
|GENERAL||Ranging from 65 to 70|
|OBC||Ranging from 55 to 60|
|SCHEDULED CASTE||Ranging from 50 to 55|
|SCHEDULED TRIBE||Ranging from 45 to 50|
SBI Clerk Pre Cutoff 2018 State Wise
From this year, the authorities of SBI have implemented several changes in the procedure of conducting the prelims for the position of Clerk.
From this year, there is no provision of sectional cutoff in both the examinations, either it is Prelims or Mains.
SBI Clerical Exam Preliminary Cut Off Marks 2018 Analysis (Last Year)
As notified earlier, shortlisting of candidates by the bank will be done on the basis of their aggregate marks, by going through the descending order of the marks obtained by them in the Prelims examination.
Find Latest Job in Banks:
SBI Junior Associate Clerk Exam Cutoff 2018
The cut-off marks that could be expected for the SBI Junior Associate Clerk Prelims 2018 have been tabulated above.
The expected cut-offs are an analysis from the previous year’s cut-offs. They have been mentioned below:
|Names of the States||General||OBC||SC||ST|
SBI Clerk Prelims Cut Off Marks 2018 for Ex-Servicemen
Annually, The SBI conducts a number of exams for the posts of IBPS Probationary Officers, Clerk, Office Assistants etc.
The Cut-off marks for the prelims of Ex-Servicemen category have been tabulated below:
|Ex-servicemen Categories||Cut-off (as expected)||Previous year’s cut-off|
SBI Clerk Preliminary 2018 Cut Off Marks for Gen Category
The cut-off marks for the general category candidates have been mentioned above in the tables.
SBI Clerk Prelims Exam Cut Off Marks for SC ST Category
As it has been announced by the authorities of SBI conducting the prelims examination for the session 2018-19, that there won’t be any provision of cut-off, then also the expected cut-off marks can be analysed.
SBI Clerk Pre Cutoff Marks for PWD 2018
For the session 2018-19, the cut-off marks for different categories and for different states as expected have been tabulated below:
|Names of the state||General||Other Backward Classes||Scheduled Castes||Scheduled Tribes||Orthopedically handicapped||Visually Handicapped||Hearing Inability|